Our client is seeking an experienced Valuation Technician who will be responsible for assisting with property valuations for commercial and residential properties within Trinidad and Tobago.
The Valuation Technician will assist the Senior Valuers in preparing valuations and consultation services for the company’s clients.
- Undertaking thorough inspections of buildings and land to identify any characteristics or factors affecting value
- Measuring and sketching properties
- Preparing written reports in accordance with the Company’s format and international guidelines.
- Gathering, collating and analysing comparables
- Calculating value of residential and commercial properties
- Communicate with clients on the progress of valuations.
- Flexible, typically 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with the possibility of some evenings and weekends
- Some travel is required when visiting property and sites
- Base Monthly Salary 10K-13K (Dependent on Level of Experience)
- Group Medical Insurance
- A Bachelor’s Degree in either of the following: Land Administration / Valuation and Estate Management / Investment and Financial Analysis / Quantity and Land Surveying / Urban Economics
- Two (2) to five (5) years prior valuation work experience
- Ability to analyse and report on census data, real estate data, related quantitative data sources and able to propose client solutions based on data analysis
- Research and report writing skills
- Required to have extensive knowledge of financial real estate processes, terms and principles
- Must have a valid passport and be willing and able to travel
- A high standard of written and verbal English proficiency
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Clear Police Record
- Valid driver’s license