Assistant Vice President Sales - Jamaica
Our Client is currently seeking an Assistant Vice President Sales to assist with developing and drive implementation of sales strategy; Organize and guide team on sales delivery and operations; Develop and deploy marketing initiatives to grow sales.
- Develop, track and manage the sales plan and its key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute sales campaigns to drive new business growth, retain existing business and deliver revenue optimisation from all sales channels.
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks, while recommending mitigating actions and managing the implementation to drive results against plan.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine strategies and initiatives that grow and sustain revenue, remove obstacles to operations efficiency.
- Maintain and improve market share by developing new and nurturing existing strategic relationships in the Credit Union segment.
- Review and approve individual action plans for team members that facilitate the effective deepening of client relationships and the effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Lead sales meetings and pipeline reviews, to recommend/ follow up for corrective action as required
- Review and provide feedback on recommendations for improvement/ new opportunities based on the evaluation/debrief of each sales campaign.
- Actively coach, develop, and motivate sales team to become top achievers and future leaders.
- Report business activities in region and make recommendations for improvements to Vice President Sales and Strategy
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related area of specialty
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Executive Sales Leadership in the Financial Services Industry
- Minimum of four (4) years progressive experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Strong understanding of client and market dynamics
- Ability to effectively drive for results through a team
- Strong sales orientation
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective decision making/problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and retain product-specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to clients
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills