Administrative & Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
Our client, one of the nation’s most respected real estate investment brokerage firms, is searching for a professional to fill the (Part Time) role of Administrative and Marketing Assistant for a one (1) year contract.
This role requires proactive support to upper management, clients and real estate agents, primarily by executing marketing projects, research, and performing administrative tasks.
This role is best suited for a candidate with an extremely high level of professionalism who enjoys administration and has an aptitude for marketing and social media management.
Success in this role will be achieved with the effective execution of strategies through creative marketing and the timely co-ordination of advertising, promotions and public relations initiatives.
- Answers incoming phone calls referring to agent or handling requests
- Responsible for ensuring prompt and adequate responses to requests via telephone, email and/or mail
- Schedules and organizes activities such as appointments, meetings, for the Managing Director and other applicable team members as needed
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding company marketing and business matters
- Provide administrative and production support including typing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, etc.) using e-mail, blasts, scans, leap-files, etc.
- Schedule appointments, conference calls and set itineraries for external and internal meetings
- Coordinate marketing and advertising needs for real estate agents (i.e. ordering
business cards, and real estate signs, as well as custom advertising pieces, as needed)
- Acts as lead for marketing projects, including but not limited to creating client listings, client site packages, coordinating direct mailings and e-blasts, creating brochures and marketing packages.
- Maintains company database by adding or verifying contact information, updates listing pipeline and property databases to ensure orderly files and accessibility
- Maintaining marketing library (pictures, videos, commercial reels e.t.c)
- Supporting marketing presentations by assembling quotations, slide shows etc.
- Assisting in the gathering data and conducting research
- Managing all Social Media Platforms for the company – updating, question answering, troubleshooting etc.
- Monthly content creation for all social networks and development of new design concepts, graphics and layouts for approval
- Web analytics monitoring, reporting and Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing – list maintenance, execution, monitoring
- Overseeing that all advertising communications – above and below the line – reflecting the corporate image of our brands at all times
- Assisting with press releases and general notices
- Monitoring competitive advertising, activities and conditions in the trade, media etc.
Base Salary $6,000.00
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm
1 Year Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of related administrative experience
- 3 years experience within Social Media Management / Multimedia Coordination / Marketing
- Diploma in Marketing or Advertising or related qualification
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Proficient in the use of Desktop Publishing Software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash and/or similar applications
- Excellent organization, analytical and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Initiative and a strong sense of professionalism
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- An ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams and across many reporting lines
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio of previous work
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas